Wednesday, January 6, 2016

And one more La Vie en Rose layout!

Here's the third layout that my Cherish Your Memories class will be making with La Vie en Rose. Bet you didn't think about a Disney inspired layout with this paper? Actually neither did I. I took my inspiration from a layout that Sue Nielsen did and adapted it. And look at how perfect it is for Disney!


I love Mickey Mouse,and Disney, and Disneyland, and Disney World! And I had so much fun there last summer at the Close to My Heart Convention (we're going to Disney World for convention this summer). 

Here's some close ups of some of the details. 




Remember, if you order the La Vie en Rose paper from me, or join my Cherish your Memories group, I'm happy to share the cutting guide for all of these pages with you. 

Happy Scrapping and Paper Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment